Where are you?
Oh my precious eraser
You're so light that
You're so quiet that
I can't find you
You're so valuable
You fix my mistake
But you're escapable
You run away from me
Sseuk ssak sseuk ssak (sound of erasing)
You're getting smaller
You devote yourself
erasing my mistakesI'm sorry. But I love you.
When a piece of your body
fall out, I feel pain, too
Thank you and sorry , eraser.

I think your ode is really creative!^^ I love your ode. I think your writing is really good for me...^^
ReplyDeleteHi minji!
ReplyDeleteI love your ode-^^*
It make me little agree-ㅎ
I think youre really great writer-!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMinji,
ReplyDeleteHaha! This is a funny ode! Overall, your writing was able to express an ode to your eraser in a cohesive and grammatically correct manner. I liked that you use a wide range of vocabulary, too. Keep it up and I look forward to seeing more original ideas in your blog entries.